<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I guess you can never really have anything entirely your way.

Cest la vie.
Just when you believe life is good, it's flaws starts showing up.
Then again, that's what makes life so interesting.
It never stops changing. Surprises are forever plentiful so never be complacent:(

I thought tt working here doesn't really make me realise how harsh the 'reAl world'( tt adults speak of) really is.
But I'm wrong:) lols.
I mean, I was wrong abt flower:D cuz she's really the hidden kind of nice(as said by yawn twin).
Lols. I thought discovering the nice flower will make my working days better( well it did),
but many other things unexpectedly cropped up. Life is complicated and full of choices to be made.
There isn't really a Right or wrong so now I fully understand what was taught during pdp alr. LOL!

Hmmm.. I know there is no other way but to duo bi& yuan li. Haha for the good of other ppl as well.
Eh, because knowing my character, the longer this drags, the worse it gets & the problem worsens.
I guess it will forever be a stupid trait of mine. But oh wells, at least nobody knows wahahahaah~~

and now, to think of the excuses. Yawn!! Where is tt list u say u re making for me?:)))

maybe there is really no other way out.
So pardon me. For doing this.